If you have a bone to pick with your dog’s unhealthy teeth and bad breath, try the all-natural Rice Bone dental chew. These tasty but effective treats help remove plaque and tartar and reduce the bacteria that causes bad breath.
- Edible, vegetarian dental chew that is a healthy option for dogs with food sensitivities.
- Unique grooved shapes help work the chew into smaller spaces between dogs’ teeth.
- Rigid vegetable-based texture will help remove plaque and tartar as dogs chew.
- Low fat and rich in vitamins and antioxidants, plus fiber to promote regularity and aid in good digestive health.
- Produced sustainably with no artificial ingredients, colors, flavors or preservatives or GMOs, gluten or meat.
- We recommend one properly sized treat per day.
- Not suitable for dogs under the age of 9 months.
- Choose the correct treat size for your dog.
- Not suitable for dogs under 5 pounds in weight.
- Always have fresh water available for your dog.
- As with any edible product, monitor your dog to ensure the treat is adequately chewed. Swallowing any item without thoroughly chewing it may be harmful or even fatal to a dog.
RICE, POTATO STARCH, GLYCERIN, POWDERED CELLULOSE, LECITHIN, DRIED YEAST, MALT EXTRACT, SWEET LUPINE MEAL
contains 3,150 kcal/kg or 189 kcal/chew ME (metabolizable energy) on an as fed basis.